Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.nsane.be!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the website of Mixing Tales bvba, located at https://www.nsane.be/.
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not use www.nsane.be if you do not agree with all the terms mentioned on this page.
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or place viruses on your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Mixing Tales bvba and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all data on www.nsane.be. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.nsane.be for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from www.nsane.be
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from www.nsane.be
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from www.nsane.be
- Redistribute content from www.nsane.be
This agreement starts on this date.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. Mixing Tales bvba does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Mixing Tales bvba, its agents, and/or affiliate companies. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Mixing Tales bvba is not liable for comments or any liability, damage, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of using, and/or posting, and/or appearing of comments on this website.
Mixing Tales bvba reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate or offensive or that violate these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property right, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party;
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activities.
Hereby you grant Mixing Tales bvba a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can link to our website in the same way as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Accredited businesses for the entire system, except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve link requests from other types of organizations:
- General known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Mixing Tales bvba; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Mixing Tales bvba. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By using another description of our website being linked to, it must make sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Use of Mixing Tales bvba's logo or other artwork is not allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by, and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us about it. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obligated to respond directly to you.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any nature.